Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Coming Up this Week on JB

Due to the fact that I'm $20 away from having to busk for food money, I've been neglecting to publish anything of substance in JB lately. Fear not--good things are surely ahead, or afoot. As long as I can hang on to my internet connection, I'll be fine. Besides, I've been eating for years so my body should have some adipose tissue stored away by now. Enough freeloading is what I say!

During the next 7 days, expect the following here @ JB:


  • Beatallica Interview:
  • Jaymz & Krk will be playing @ Balloonfest on May 31st.
  • MP3 Blog Roundup:
  • Brazen outlaws or musical liberators?
  • Upcoming Shows in Montreal:
  • Support local talent while getting drunk.

I'm proud to report that I've been accepted to Concordia's School of Journalism for the fall semester (2004). Of course, this is all contingent on whether or not I receive a student loan to pay for all the books and booze necessary to survive. (I suppose food should be on that list as well)

Any ideas for future posts/interviews/etc.? Please comment below!

No comments: